Sunday, February 26, 2012

New Phase in Life, New Idea

A couple weeks ago, the plan that I had for my recent future took a 180 degree turn in a matter of seconds. For the first time, the saying, "God's ways are not our own" became real. During these past weeks of healing, I have been blessed during this storm. Friends, family, and most importantly, Christ, has shown me more love, peace, and wisdom than I deserve.

I decided this weekend, that I wanted to try something new and possibly gain a new hobby. And as I was sitting in church this morning, the idea and challenge of doing something new or something I haven't done in a long time each weekend, brought this random but incredible amount of excitement. I have made a list of things I would like to do during this new phase in life. Some things are simple, some are more complicated, but I intend to accomplish everything on the list either alone or with friends and family. I also intend to blog about each adventure. Now we all know my history with blogging...not that great. But, my hope is that I will actually blog about all my random adventures in order to reflect on where my joy is truly rooted in.

God is working in me and working through the mess I see before me. But through this time, I have realized that God has also given me a wonderful opportunity to rest in Him, trust in Him, and delight in Him in different ways.

May this inspire you to try new things or go back to the old. May this also inspire you to see God through every adventure.

2 comments:

  1. Love this Liz! Keep up the God-glorifying perspective and lean on Him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog!....I'm excited to see how God will guide your steps in your future!

    Much love,

    Papi

    ReplyDelete