Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Weekend of the Arts

I have heard that working out for you is very healthy. I have also heard that you can be a fat person in a skinny body. As I have been very stressed lately, I have found myself eating more and more chocolate and began to believe that both of these things are true. I decided to do something about it.

I tried yoga for the first time yesterday. Because of my lack of money and a mat, I decided to borrow one of Paige's yoga videos. Of course, being me, I chose the most difficult one: Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown. All I have to say is that I have never been more sore in my life. Surprisingly, I'm going to stick with it and hopefully one day post an awesome picture of me doing some random, hardcore pose. :) 

  
This is a fantastic way to begin yoga, but seriously: hardcore. 

Last night, I also did something I have never done. I went to G'nosh! with my two wonderful friends Natalie and Raychel. At G'nosh!, you learn how to paint a picture while you eat and drink for 3 hours. It is fantastic and so much fun. I would recommend doing this with anyone for any occasion.  

Sadly, this is the only picture I have at G'nosh! (The idea of blogging came the next day...). No, Natalie is not sniffing anything illegal...just relieving herself from allergies. The norm. 

After 3 hours, this is what the end result looks like. The class and I painted one of Vincent van Gogh's paintings. 




No comments:

Post a Comment