Sunday, May 13, 2012

Jump for Joy!

This week(end) has been crazy good. I turned 23, became an alum of UNT, decided that I was going to move and get my own apartment by the end of the summer, and am hopeful for a job position and future decisions. God is good and merciful! To all my friends, family and mentors: thank you for your support, encouragement, love and prayers. I couldn't have gotten through these four years without you!

Enjoy the multiple graduation pictures!

I'm not sure why Alex was in my trunk (probably because he was super impressed by its massive size) but nonetheless, I love Alex's humor). 

On the way to UNT!

Officially graduated!... with my TOMS. :) 

Mom and Papi - so grateful for their support!

Love my siblings! 

Fun fact: Grandmommy graduated from UNT in Education. 


Had to put these pictures on here. High school graduation in 2008 and then college in 2012. Blessed by you Katherine! 


Please see how beastly Marisa is. She made me this awesome "Miss Serna" crayon wreath for my future classroom. Thank you Marisa and Pinterest. LOVE this!





Love my brother! 

All the siblings! 

Ha! Great awkward, prom picture! 

Yay for celebrations! 




2 comments:

  1. So much to be thankful for!.....I know that our Lord will guide you in the next phase of your life....I'm excited to see what He does in your future!...May He bless you always!

    Much love,

    Papi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaay! Also, it's not fair that Alex and I look so giant in comparison to all of you. Sheesh. I'm so, so proud of you, Liz. PV 2012!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete