Sunday, June 3, 2012

Moving at 100 mph

This week has been a surreal whirlwind. I have been crazy busy going back and forth between packing for my apartment to packing and fixing up my new classroom. Lots of exciting moving this summer that brings much joy, anticipation, and financial planning.

My classroom pictures (which will hopefully be finished tomorrow) are on Facebook, but I thought I would go ahead and share with you some pictures from the Rough Riders game. Mom and Papi were kind enough to invite me and it was great to spend some time just with the parents. I am blessed by them.


Ha, Mom. :)


This upcoming week will be just as crazy busy as this week. I'll be "finishing" (there's no such thing as a finished classroom), going through and packing for my upcoming move to the new apartment and trip to Puerto Vallarta! Life is moving quickly and I can't believe how merciful God has blessed me. And how timely His blessings have been? God really does know what you need and when you need it! 

Oh and did I mention the lovely Natalie Frederick's birthday is Thursday? Yes yes yes yes!! 



1 comment:

  1. Yay job! Yay apartment! Yay Puerto Vallarta! Yay Natalie's birthday! Yay Liz! :)

    ReplyDelete