Friday, June 15, 2012

I'm a 4th grade teacher?

For those of you who have been asking for pictures of my classroom thus far, they are finally here! Again, the room is still not completely finished, but I'm 95% finished! Enjoy!


From the hallway. 


From the hallway. Desks will be in groups. 

Rewards, helpers, and leveled reader books. All books aren't placed yet. In the off squares, there will be gators. 

Math, Integrated, Spelling and Vocab. chart, and filing. Mom is making three cabinet covers for the cabinets below. The fabric is green and blue and wonderful. 

Reading and Writing

Classroom library with included pillows!

Center station 

Calendar (I now have a calendar haha) 

My gators will have plenty of work to show off! 

Birthday center. I now have a birthday calendar and will hopefully find a fun, birthday hat for the kids to wear in Puerto Vallarta. 

I'm tired of tangled wires. Simple, huge, push-pins fixed this problem. 

My desk! The left bookshelf will have all my kids' textbooks. 

Still part of my desk. The inside of the right cabinets. 


Well, there ya go! I still have some more work, but it's looking pretty good! 







No comments:

Post a Comment