Monday, July 2, 2012

New Apartment!

What a whirlwind! I just finished moving into my new apartment! I really love it and feel as though the pictures below don't do the apartment justice. I will say that it's odd to live by myself for the first time. Odd but very much welcomed! 

Here are pictures...feel free to stop by any time you want! 


Remember my key holder that I made a few months ago? Well, it's finally being used!


Kitchen!



Dining room/living room (a tad dark, my apologies). The couch is purple with turquoise and gold pillows. The mirror is multicolored and the frames are turquoise. 

 I'm getting a really pretty chair from Elena. This chair will be put into my bedroom. Also, I'm going to purchase another chair and bench for the dining table. Can't wait!


Bedroom (my desk is on the other wall, but that would have been a boring picture. ;))



Bathroom (same as before)


Walk in closet!


My work-in-progress cross wall (across from the dining table).

My washer and dryer that sings to me haha 


And just because... I miss her!


I'll be posting pictures from Puerto Vallarta soon! I did a really bad job at taking pictures during the week we were there so I'll need to steal some from the sisters! 





1 comment: