Saturday, July 7, 2012

Puerto Vallarta!

About a week ago, I got back from vacationing at Puerto Vallarata with the sisters and my mom. We did a lot of different things: snorkeling, kayaking, touring the city, massages on the beach, riding a banana boat, parasailing, taking a mini salsa dancing lesson, and spending most of our time on the beach. It was really great to spend time with just the girls. I didn't take many pictures, but here are some of the ones I did take. Enjoy!


This is where we spent most of our time. Lovely isn't it? 



I was convinced I could imitate the sea lion's facial expression. I think I did a pretty good job. 


Mom was brave and rode the deathly water slide at the hotel. This thing would squirt you out at high speed leaving you with a nose full of water. Yes, Mom screamed the whole way down...and yes, Marisa and Elena could hear her as they were walking towards the pool. :) 


Me and Marisa exploring Puerto Vallarta!


Elena and I parasailed and it was FANTASTIC! I highly recommend it! 
 (Me)
 (Elena)
(Parasailing man - he didn't let us die so we took a picture with him. :)) 


On our last full day, Paige, Elena, and I took a ride on the banana boat. 

(Us with our banana boat friend) 


While we shopped in Puerto Vallarta, I purchased a sombrero for my 4th graders to wear on their birthday and a homemade, moveable, wooden alligator as a decoration. Check out the gator's neck (it says "Gulledge Gators!") 



So much fun! Round 2 anyone?? 



1 comment:

  1. So glad that you girls were able to go in this trip!....I wouldn't mind a round 2 for the guys now!.....

    ReplyDelete