Sunday, August 12, 2012

It is Finished!

What a great weekend! Jason Mraz and a completed headboard!

Jason Mraz was AMAZING. I still can't get over how wonderful that concert was. Loved it. Here are a couple pictures from the night:
Love my friend!! :) Also, I promise I'm wearing a dress. 

Can't get over how talented he is!

In other news... I FINISHED MY HEADBOARD! A BIG thanks to my brother-in-law, Mike for doing the woodwork and my wonderful mother for helping me with the creative side to the project. I really love the finished product and am so glad I ran across this idea. All I have to do is buy another side table/lamp and maybe add some colorful pillows, but here it is! 

Step 1 after cutting your door to fit your bed size: paint. 

Step 2: Cut fabric to fit your panels. 
 

Step 3: Mod Podge fabric to panels. 

Step 4: Hot glue cord to the perimeter of your panels. 

And then enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment